OSIRT Version: 3.3.0 (25-06-2017)
Download Installable Version
Install OSIRT on your system
- Basic HTTP Authentication dialog added
- Pages that use the simple username and password authentication method are now prompted with an authentication dialog box.
- Bookmarks have been integrated and can be found under Tools > Favourites. Now includes a bookmark manager
- Press Ctrl+D to add the current site to bookmarks, or right-click on the page and select "add to favourites" in the context menu.
- Google search via the address bar
- To search, a question mark must be appended to the start of your search query. E.g. to search hello world, type ?hello world in the address bar. The question mark is removed before the Google search commences.
- Google search selected text
- Right click on selected text and select "Search using Google" from the context menu
- Date selection for report exports
- Pressing Ctrl+F now opens the 'Find on Page' form.
- Simple auto-scrolling feature added, this is very much in an alpha stage and feedback is welcome.
- Added Twitter profile ID finder
- High DPI settings were causing fullpage screenshots to not work correctly. To abate this, scaling has been disabled within the main browser.
- Please let me know if this helps. If it doesn't, please let me know the screen resolution and the DPI settings on the display where this error occurs.